FOR SCHOOLS, CLUBS, CAMPS
We’ve been welcoming schools and groups to the Vieux Chalet for more than 16 years now and as 70% of our groups return more than once (and many of these come every year!) we must be doing something right!
We’ll tailor make your stay according to your group’s requirements: need packed lunches? bedding and towels? a hearty dinner or a meal for a special occasion? transport? ski hire?
We’ll also be on hand before and throughout your stay to help with the little things as they arise.
School trips/ ski holidays/ camps – what we offer:
- exclusive use of the chalet (dependent on numbers)
- a filling buffet breakfast: cereal, toast, fruit, yoghurt, cold meats, cheese and a selection of hot and cold drinks
- full or half board: a hearty three course dinner and the possibility of a hot or cold lunch. Flexible meal times to fit around your activities
- a picnic lunch – make your own sandwiches from a large buffet in the morning and take them with you
- an afternoon goûter (snack)
- a raclette (optional) on your last night
- full bedding or just a pillow – keep costs down by bringing your own sleeping bag. We’ll provide full bedding and towels for adults accompanying groups of children
- transport of luggage from the station
- transfers to and from the télépherique for La Braye or the train station
- help organising activities: suggestions for walks, a BBQ by the river, bowling, ice-skating, a disco…
If you’re a sports club…
Make use of the facilities on site or book the tennis courts/ indoor sports hall in Château-d’Oex. We have several martial arts clubs who do this for their annual camps. Need extra carbs to fuel your efforts? Just ask!